DHEA - 60 caps
DHEA (dehydroepiandrosterone) has been touted for its potential use as an anti-aging hormone. The most abundant hormone in the body, it functions as a precursor for the production of more than 59 other hormones. Found at peak levels around age 25, its production declines steadily, often by 80-90% by age 70. Much of the testosterone in men and most of the estrogen in women is derived from DHEA.*
- Thought to be one of the key anti-aging ingredients.
- Seems to support specific immune function known to be suppressed in the elderly.
- Several studies indicate it may help- increase bone density.
- Could benefit normal brain aging and mood.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.